Services We Provide
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about timing services.
Our services include:
- Chip Timing. Modern chip timing using disposable chips. Our chip timing system uses high end Ultra High Frequency RFID components that include Impinj readers, tags with Impinj Monza 5 chips that are placed on the back of the bib, low-profile antennas embedded into mats, high-gain side antennas, custom software, and custom designed controllers.
- Results Production. Searchable results uploaded live from the race site. In addition, each participant that provides a mobile phone number is sent a txt message with their finish time, and each participant who provides an email address is sent an email with their results and a finisher certificate.
- Results Kiosks. To all our races we bring touchscreen kiosks that participants can check results right at the race site.
- Inflatable Arch. All races we time include usage of our inflatable arch. Note that in high winds the arch can not be used.
- Day of Race Registration Kiosks. If the race is in a Verizon or AT&T Mobility 4G LTE mobile coverage area, we can provide the race with touchscreen registration kiosks that take the place of paper registration forms. For races that have more than a dozen day of race registrations we have found the kiosks provide great accuracy and smoother processing than traditional paper forms for both us and the race director. The kiosks are implemented using RunSignUp Go; however even if a race uses a different registration vendor we can still use the kiosks for DOR registration.
- XC Scoring. Timing and scoring of XC races using appropriate scoring rules. We are familiar with NCAA, USATF, and NFHS XC scoring rule books.
- Custom Scoring. Support for complex custom scoring rules.
- USATF Course Measurement. We can measure your course for USATF Course Certification. Examples of our certification work include Beaverton Sun Run, ORRC Champoeg 10K/20K/30K, CATnip 5k and Vernonia Marathon. Note that because of the time it takes to properly measure a course, we can not take on measurement work during peak timing season.
In addition we can provide consulting to races on course design, vendor selection, equipment acquisition, social marketing, and event management.
Email us for more information on our services.
Please see our Facebook page for examples of our finish line setups